Position: Software Engineer – Frontend Developer
We are looking for a frontend developer who has the skills and motivation to combine state of art front-end design into engaging user experiences. Responsibilities include working with design teams, customers as well as own team and transform design specifications into great web applications.
- Basic understanding of server-side functioning, be able to integrate services created through various backend technologies.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs is must.
- Experience in working with Angular 4 / React. Must be comfortable exploring and integrating various open source libraries used in building web applications
- Understanding of cross-browser incompatibility issues
- Testing tools for web applications. If you have written Selenium scripts for browser automation testing, that would be a definite plus
- Familiarity in working with Windows 10 and Linux
- Familiarity with Git
Good communication skills, good team player, can work independently on any given task, critical thinker, passionate about learning new skills.
Please drop a note to email@example.com
LightMetrics uses cutting edge machine learning and computer vision to provide a platform for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), and associated driving analytics. We are rapidly growing with marquee clients in the Automotive ecosystem on our platform, and are looking for motivated engineers to help power the next phase of our growth.