LightMetrics helps make driving safer through better understanding of driving behaviour using computer vision and machine learning. LightMetrics in the press:
We are rapidly growing with marquee clients in the automotive ecosystem on our platform and are looking for motivated engineers to help power the next phase of our growth. We are well funded, backed by leading investors, and advised by industry visionaries.
Role: Systems Software Engineer
We are looking for a Systems Software Engineer with strong C/C++ experience to drive the integration and optimization of our AI inference algorithms into our SDK. You will need the skills and motivation to combine the features provided by target hardware platform with our state-of-the art AI and computer vision algorithms to deliver a stable and efficient SDK. Responsibilities include engaging with customers to understand the API requirements for the SDK, working with algorithms team to understand the capabilities of in-house AI engines, working with backend teams to understand cloud interfacing requirements, and design, develop and optimize the feature-set giving due consideration for CPU-GPU load balancing, power consumption and memory footprint.
In this role you need to have a thorough understanding of algorithms and hardware acceleration, and possess good communication skills. Your responsibility ultimately involves implementing and optimizing AI inference modules for target hardware platforms, to ensure the best experience for our customers and end-users.
- Interface with customers to understand API requirements
- Develop systems’ software to continuously evolve and update the SDK
- Release of SDK to external developers
- Maintain up to date code and API documentation
- 2-3 years experience working in systems engineering
- If you are a fresher, relevant experience through projects can be considered
- High level of proficiency in writing production quality C/C++ code, in multi-threaded environments
- Experience with either of SIMD/NEON , OpenCL, CUDA, Qualcomm NPE (or similar libraries) strongly preferred
- Experience in optimizing algorithms for running on the edge, in memory/power/compute constrained environments
- Good foundation in algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with writing unit and integration tests, and also have an understanding of various metrics that are necessary to meet production quality software
- Familiarity with Agile practices, Jira, Git
- Working knowledge of OpenCV and/or Python is good to have
- Excellent communication skills, problem-solving aptitude
- BE/BTech in Computer Science, ECE or a related field, or Masters from a premier institute (IITs/IISc) is highly preferred
- If you have what it takes, sky is the limit, you get to be a key member of a growing company where learning opportunities are endless with world-class talent around you
- Compensation commensurate with your experience and skills
- Equity depending on performance in the company
- Medical insurance, etc.
- Flexible hours, friendly work atmosphere
- Centrally located office in a great neighbourhood with metro access (Indiranagar Metro)
Please drop a note to email@example.com
LightMetrics Technologies Private Limited is committed to providing equal opportunities without any discrimination on the grounds of age, color, disability, origin, religion, race, gender, or sexual orientation and will not engage in any kind of verbal or physical harassment based on any of the above or any other reason.